ARTIST AND CONCERT MANAGEMENT «MUSICAL DISCOVERY»
The aim of the Artist and Concert Management «Musical Discovery» is to provide young musicians with comprehensive help in establishing their career.
So, in 1994 the concert series «Musik an der ETH» was founded (starting from 2018 – «Musik an der ETH und UZH». The concerts take place in the beautiful Semperaula of the Polytechnic University of Zurich, Auditorium Maximum as well as at the Aula of the University and «Kleine Aula der Alten Kantonsschule». The concerts have given an opportunity to well over three hundred young musicians to present themselves to Zurich audience.
The same goal is being pursued at the International Summer Piano Academy (founded in 2001) – the biannual enterprise that gives young talented pianists an opportunity not only to get important advices from the famous teachers and performers, not only to play in concerts but also to deepen their understanding of the music market and career development from talks and lecturers by the leading critics and experts of the modern piano world.
Continuation of the activities that started thirteen years ago «Musical Discovery» sees now in managing some of the most outstanding artists that we have encountered in the course of the years, young talents as well as famous maestros.
- Violinist, pedagogue, concert and artist manager
- Founder of association «Musical Discovery», Zurich (1995)
- Organizer and artistic director of the concert series «Musik an der ETH» (Federal Technical University of Zurich, since 1995; «Musik an der ETH und UZH» – since 2018)
- Director of the company Concert and Artist Management Nina Orotchko, «Musical Discovery».
- Concert and artist’s management activity; organization of orchestral tours
- Founder and artistic director of the International Engadine Summer Piano Academy, Switzerland (since 2001)
- Realization of different projects in collaboration with the Rachmaninoff Foundation
- 2007-2013 — member of the board of the Petersburg Foundation Zurich
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the International Tchaikovsky Competition for young musicians.
- Member of the Worldwide Association of Female Professionals